To Our Customers:
With the rise in Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in the United States, the safety of our customers and employees remains our highest priority. We are taking this evolving situation very seriously and have assigned a designated team to continue to monitor and provide guidance to keep all our customers and employees safe.
Our team at Gregory is closely following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and other local and federal health officials. We are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and employees as this situation evolves. In the meantime, we have taken the following steps:
Continued Service Delivery
We will continue our focus on delivering the services you depend on in a manner consistent with the health and wellbeing of our customers and our team. In order to continue to service our customers amidst the Coronavirus outbreak, we will be taking several service precautions including, but not limited to, the following:
- Pest management is an essential program as part of public health and safety. Continued regular service is recommended for the prevention and control of pests of public health importance.
- During your service visit, our specialists will practice social distancing whenever possible.
- Gloves will be worn, or hands sanitized, before and after obtaining any required signatures.
- If your representative does not feel comfortable providing a signature, our specialist will ask for their first and last name, make a reference on the service ticket and ask that they send an email accepting service and giving permission to service the business for our records.
- When servicing indoors, your specialist will wear necessary personal protection equipment (PPE), when applicable. Employees will follow CDC recommended preventative actions including: frequent hand washing, hand sanitizing and covering nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
Employee & Customer Support
You can be assured that our employees will be vigilant with already existing health precautions such as regular hand washing and disinfecting service tools and equipment after every service visit. In addition, our employees have been instructed to stay home if they feel ill.
Please know we remain committed to you and to all the people we serve. Our teammates live and work in your local community; we are your neighbors. We will continue our focus on delivering the services you depend on in a manner consistent with the health and wellbeing of our customers and our team.
If you have any questions regarding service or schedule of service, please contact our business solutions center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please stay safe and healthy,
Vice President, Southeast Commercial Division
Gregory Pest Solutions