Foundation of Strength
At Gregory, we are dedicated to providing pest solutions in a professional, ethical, caring manner that earns our customers’ trust and satisfaction. Above all else, we value the long-term relationships we create with our co-workers and customers.
LOCAL VESTED OWNERSHIP
Founded in 1972 by Phil and Sara Gregory, our corporate headquarters is strategically located in Greenville, South Carolina, and is central to all of our offices. Our current sphere encompasses, Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, and offers special services in the Washington DC and Maryland areas. Gregory’s commitment to lessening our impact on the environment, and providing service excellence guarantees our customers total satisfaction.
FULL SERVICE CAPABILITIES
Gregory provides local and regional services encompassing all of our clients pest needs. With separate divisions for Commercial, Industrial, and Residential service, we can tailor a program to fit your company’s specific needs. Gregory will provide GPM (Green Pest Management) programs for sensitive accounts that require low-toxicity or non-chemical control methods, fumigation services, sanitation audits, or consultative pre-inspection for survey companies such as AIB, ASI, Silliker, Cook and Thurber. We also offer in-house training programs on pest prevention practices and other pertinent subjects for your employee’s ongoing education.
The key to success in any pest prevention program is a direct reflection of the quality of employee treating your facility. Our extensive training programs for all employees, with monthly in-branch training, quarterly company wide training, and various state association schools provide our service personnel with the tools they need to provide superior quality service. With our Quality Assurance and Training Team in the field daily, we have the checks and balances to assure that the level of service rendered is up to Gregory’s stringent standards, giving your company the most professional, quality service available.
Gregory team members have been, and continue to be, leaders within the pest management industry. Company Chairman of the Board /CEO, Phil Gregory, is past president of the National Pest Management Association, and the South Carolina Pest Control Association. Our President, Ben Walker, is an industry pioneer who is very active in industry leadership roles, and leads national development committees in our industry. Director of Operations, Larry Motes is a Board Certified Entomologist who serves on many nationwide technical committees, and is a published author and frequent contributor to industry technical publications. He speaks frequently at industry and private corporate functions.
Control and prevention of pest infestations at the wide scope of facilities we service requires a cooperative effort, a partnership, between all facility personnel and Gregory. By creating a strong partnership, we create a team in which we work together closely with you to achieve our goal of keeping your environment pest free. The key to the success of the partnership is two-way communication and documentation.
Working in partnership with Gregory, our clients shared responsibilities fall into three areas. First is the maintenance of high standards of sanitation, which includes thorough cleaning on a regular schedule. Secondly, communication of pest sightings and documentation in the Pest Sighting Log is a key part of the success of any program. Thirdly, if any preparations, repairs, or the need to arrange for special access to areas is required prior to treatment, it is the client’s responsibility to make sure that these contingencies are taken care of.
The responsibility of the Gregory Service personnel also falls into three categories. First, we will thoroughly inspect the facility to determine if pest issues exist. Monitoring of these areas will be provided, as well as documentation of location and type of any pest issues. Secondly we will develop treatment strategies that utilize the least amount of the least toxic material available to control pest issues. Thirdly, we will provide up to date, complete documentation and information for the facility. If any sanitation issues or structural deficiencies are noted during the inspection, it will be noted on the service report.
Gregory’s GPM Approach
Gregory’s IPM Pest service strategy is individually tailored to meet your company’s needs. Utilizing our knowledge based on biological, ecological, and environmental factors, we will identify the most effective service strategies for your facility.
Our Green Pest Management, simply stated, combines 5 elements.
- Inspection: A thorough, detailed inspection is required to put your pest management program on the right track from the beginning. In this inspection our service professional will identify any signs of pest infestation, food or water sources, harborage areas, cracks, crevices, or entry points for pest at your facility. From the information gathered your service professional will develop a custom service plan and a documentation program to drastically reduce your company’s chances of pest invasion.
- Removal of Food and Harborage: To be effective, a GPM program must first discourage pest entry by creating an environment that is not suitable for them. Removal of places of harborage (overgrown landscaping, debris), food sources (garbage, waste, conducive vegetation), water sources (leaking pipes, standing water), and other pest friendly environments will create a climate that will reduce the presence of pests, also reducing the need to introduce more pest control materials into the environment.
- Exclusion: As mentioned above, your service professional will identify specific areas that are vulnerable to pest invasion and provide documentation necessary for the client to correct any structural or sanitation deficiencies. Working as a team we will help you to identify the areas providing food, shelter, and water to pests, and keep vigilant records to assure that after repair, these areas are kept sealed. This service will have a strong impact on maintaining your premises by keeping it from becoming an attractive haven for pests.
- Judicious Use of Pest Control Materials: The first three steps above will provide an environment that is not conducive to pest activity. We know, however, that even with a pest proofing program, pest prevention materials still have their place in preventing and maintaining a solid management program. Our goal is to use these materials judiciously, making product applications only in locations and quantities necessary to provide our clients with the level of service that is expected. When selecting materials, when possible, we will use those that are least toxic to the environment, people, non-target species, and pets.
- Monitoring: An ongoing monitoring program is the final piece of the GPM puzzle. Through monitoring we can identify the presence of pests before they become an issue, and help maintain the environment that discourages pest infestations. Monitoring gives us a snapshot of what is going on in the facility.
Education of our clients, as well as our employees, is a fundamental key to the success of any pest management program. Within our education programs, we are continually providing our technicians with information that keeps them on the cutting edge of technology in our industry. Our commitment and investment in training our personnel exhibits our commitment to providing our customers with the best quality service available. Sharing our knowledge with clients is another key to our success. When employees are educated they become a vital part of the service programs which enables the partnership to succeed.
Documentation will include all information related to the specifics of the service work. A Log Book will be provided with proper documentation for the clients needs, and will be the on-site sources for the labels, MSDS or Material Safety Data Sheets, floor plans, site plans, service records, pest activity trend reports and other reports that are completed. This series of documents provides for the collective “pest history” of the account.
INTERIOR INSECT CONTROL
Gregory will inspect the designated areas of the facility when applying materials. Insect traps and pheromone monitors are just two of the monitoring tools available. Baits, growth regulators, and other materials specifically selected for your location will be used judiciously when doing preventive treatment or treating an active pest infestation. A Pest Trend Log will be maintained to document any insect or rodent activity.
EXTERIOR INSECT CONTROL
Gregory will inspect the exterior of the building and treat as necessary any pest activity utilizing periodic perimeter treatments, crack and crevice and/or spot applications. At certain times of the year, it may be necessary to utilize an exterior treatment for occasional invaders.
INTERIOR RODENT CONTROL – As needed
Gregory will service the interior rodent equipment including cleaning, updating the service card, replacing the glueboard or winding the trap as applicable, and removing any rodents caught. A pest trend monitoring log will be maintained to document any trap activity.
EXTERIOR RODENT CONTROL- As needed
Gregory will service the exterior rodent equipment including cleaning, updating the service card, replacing bait as necessary, and securing the station. A pest trend monitoring log will be maintained to document any feeding activity.
INSECT LIGHT TRAPS
Gregory will service the insect light traps in your facility including cleaning, replacing the glueboard or cleaning the tray, updating the service card, and changing the bulbs annually. A pest trend activity log may be maintained to document any flying insect activity.
TIME OF SERVICE
Normal service will be scheduled and performed Monday through Saturday, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., with the exception of ULD (fog) applications or fumigations. Other service hours are available if needed to fit within your company’s specific time requirements.
Materials used and methods of application will be in accordance with their label and in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies. A list of materials to be used can be provided upon request.
Gregory assures the quality of service through consistent application of an established set of Performance Standards. These standards make it possible for us to guarantee consistent service to all of your facilities – no matter where they are located. Our technical services department will place your account on our Quality Assurance Register, where periodic Quality Assurance Audits will be performed on your facility.
For excluded pests and additional local needs, we can also provide the following services, materials, and equipment. We may recommend these services or products at an additional charge when necessary.
- Weed Control Service; specifically, applications of non-selective herbicides.
- Bioremediation Services
- Sanitation Audits
- Bird Control
- Termite Control
Whatever your specific billing needs, Gregory will accommodate your company. Unless otherwise requested, Gregory will provide a monthly invoice/statement for all services. Our terms are net 30 days from date of invoice. A 1% per month (12% per annum) fee will be charged on all invoices past due.
Toll-Free Client Service
For emergency service please contact your local branch office. Gregory’s Client Service Department also stands ready to respond to your concerns regarding special technical needs or services. Please call 1-800-922-2596.
A certificate of insurance will be issued to you upon request and submitted upon acceptance of this agreement.
Control and prevention of pest infestations in a facility require a cooperative effort – a partnership between the client and the service provider. We know that the stronger the partnership the more effective the pest prevention program. Our IPM Pest Management partnership is designed to meet or exceed your expectations.
Limitation of Liability
Gregory assumes no liability other than those specified in this agreement. Product or property damage, loss of business or any other factors related to pest infestations shall not be the responsibility of Gregory under this agreement.